Flying Dreams and Power Lines

an image and dream on the internet

I have “dreams”, maybe nightmares about flying over traumatic events in these nightmares I am not in control of my abilities to fly and I am forced to witness these traumatic events. This reoccurring dream has been happening since I was about six years old. I have developed the super ability however, to tell myself during these nightmares that it is a dream and am able to wake myself up from them. Often going back to sleep means going back to my nightmare meaning I will have night where the nightmare is repeated over and over as I keep waking myself up over and over. I hope writing this will be the real life equivalent of waking myself up from a “dream” maybe depression.

-------------------------------------

I think this dream speaks for itself; this is another in what will become a series of blogs about flying dreams and power lines.


No comments: